From our media partner at WOOD TV:
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (WOOD) — A 5-month-old boy was found alive in the Battle Creek house where his parents died from apparent carbon monoxide poising.
Battle Creek Police Department Sgt. Todd Elliott told 24 Hour News 8 that officers were called around 8 a.m. Wednesday to a house in the 2290 block of Capital Avenue SW, north of I-94.
He said a contractor who was working on remodeling house found the couple unresponsive on a mattress. The baby was also found on the mattress.
The infant was taken to the hospital, where his condition is unknown.
The 19-year-old Coldwater woman and 19-year-old Bronson man were pronounced dead at the scene. Their names have not been released at this time.
Click for updates on the story courtesy of our media partner at WOOD TV.