GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Developers in Grand Rapids are receiving over $5 million in tax incentives for projects creating more affordable housing units in the city.
The money is going to projects that are expected to add nearly 160 affordable housing units and preserve 119 already existing units, according to a city release.
Six projects in Grand Rapids were selected for the latest round of awards by the Michigan Housing Development authority.
Those projects include:
- Edge Flats at 59 Seward Ave. NW
- Ferguson Apartments at 72 Sheldon Blvd. SE
- Franklin and Grandville apartments at Plaza Roosevelt
- Tapestry Square Senior Living at 424 Division Ave. S
- West Garfield Apartments at 1975 Jefferson Ave. SE
More news at WOODTV.com