Beware of the Invisible Killer That Could Be In Your Home

 

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas. And although we can’t see it, carbon monoxide can be deadly. Keep your family safe by preventing exposure and knowing the signs of this possible hazard.

If you suspect CO poisoning and you or anyone in your family is experiencing dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, vomiting, headache or confusion, leave your home immediately, call 9-1-1 for medical attention and stay out of the house until the problem has been corrected.

Roger Morgenstern from Consumer's Energy dropped by West Michigan Live to give you some tips on how to avoid carbon monoxide accidents and what to do if there is a leak in your home

title

Content Goes Here