Smoke damages Sturgis area Culvers

posted by WOODTV - 

STURGIS, Mich. (WOOD) — Crews responded to reports of smoke in a St. Joseph County restaurant Sunday morning. 

It happened at 2:28 a.m. at the Culvers restaurant on 830 South Centreville Road south of West Chicago Road in Sturgis.

Crews on scene say the building was filled with smoke when they arrived. After entering the building, firefighters found a clothes dryer burning near the back of the restaurant. 

More via WOODTV

title

Content Goes Here