KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — A water main break has prompted a boil water advisory in one Kalamazoo neighborhood.
The advisory is in effect on:
- The south side of Lake Street from Fultford to Healy streets, except the southwest corner of Lake and Healy;
- The northwest and northeast corners of Lake and Shakespeare Avenue;
- The northeast corner of Lake and Business Loop I-94;
- Both sides of Shakespeare from Lake to Clinton Avenue;
- Both sides of East Stockbridge Avenue from Schuster Avenue to the dead end;
- Both sides of Byron Avenue from Stockbridge to Egleston Avenue;
- Both sides of Egleston from Byron to the dead end;
- Both sides of Schuster from Lake to Clinton;
- Both sides of Clinton from Shakespeare to Clinton.