KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — Multiple streets in Kalamazoo have been closed Saturday due to flooding.
The roads closed to this point include:
- Crosstown Parkway between Park Street and Stockbridge Avenue
- Dutton Street between Portage Street and Jasper Street
- Park Street between Stockbridge Avenue to Forest Street
- Park Street at Crosstown Parkway
- Curb lanes are closed at Riverview Drive at Bridge Street
- Vine Street from John Street to Portage Street
- Stockbridge Avenue from Burdick Street to Rose Street
- Crosstown Parkway at Howard Street
- Walnut Street at Portage Street
- Lake Street between Burdick Street and Portage Street
The Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety is advising motorists to avoid streets with visible flooding and to seek alternate routes of the closed intersections.
Full Story on WOODTV8