Manchester terror attack suspects: What we know so far

posted by The INSIDER - 

Events in an around Manchester were fast-moving Wednesday, as police and military personnel sought to shut down the suspected network behind Monday night's terror attack and head off a grim encore.

As of Wednesday evening, local time, four suspects had been detained in connection with the concert bombing, which killed 22 people and wounded dozens of others. That figure was confirmed by Chief Constable Ian Hopkins, who told reporters "this is a network we are investigating."

Hopkins said that police are carrying out extensive searches across Manchester as part of their probe.

Read more at FoxNews.com

The Insider

The Insider

Want to know more about The Insider? Get their official bio, social pages and articles on Newsradio WOOD 1300 and 106.9 FM!

title

Content Goes Here