- Three people have been arrested in connection with Monday night's bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, following raids in Manchester. A controlled explosion has also taken place.
- Twenty-two people were killed in the explosion, with an 8-year-old among the victims who have been named.
- The Manchester police say the blast was caused by one person using an improvised explosive device, and they are treating the event as a terrorist incident.
- The Islamic State terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Campaigning for the UK's June 8 general election is suspended. Prime Minister Theresa May condemned what she called a "callous terrorist attack."
- Ariana Grande has suspended her world tour.
Read more at BusinessInsider.com