Facebook is evolving from a place to catch up with friends and family to a place to virtually hang out with them with Tuesday’s beta launch of virtual reality application Facebook Spaces for Oculus Rift and Oculus Touch.
The app—currently available via the Oculus Store—enables users to:
- Create and customize their identities.
- Draw with a virtual marker.
- View Facebook content including 360-degree photos and videos.
- Use Messenger calling to invite friends.
- Take advantage of the app’s selfie stick.
Read the full story at Adweek.com