Utility worker dies after being shocked by electric line

posted by WOODTV - 

PENINSULA TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Officials say a 51-year-old Consumers Energy worker has died after being shocked by an electric line in Michigan's northwestern Lower Peninsula.

The Grand Traverse County sheriff's office responded Friday to a report of a medical emergency involving electric shock on the Old Mission Peninsula near Traverse City. The utility says James Farrington of Alden was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

More via WOODTV

title

Content Goes Here