GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Two different West Michigan health departments are hosting Hepatitis A vaccination clinics Saturday to help combat the spread of this disease.
Someone at the renaissance festival in Holly was found to have the disease over Labor Day weekend which has sparked health officials concerns regarding the spread of this highly contagious disease in the state.
The Kent County health department and Barry-Eaton district health departments are putting on the clinics in five different area locations:
- The Kent County Health department at 700 Fuller Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- The Kent County North County Clinic at 4388 14 Mile Rd NE, Rockford, MI 49341
- The Spectrum Health Medical Group at 4444 Kalamazoo Ave SE # 102, Grand Rapids, MI 49508
- The State of Michigan Department of Human Services at 121 Franklin St. SE #200, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
- The Barry County Health Department at 330 W. Woodlawn Ave Hastings, MI 49058