President Barack Obama is keeping a low public profile as he celebrates his 53rd birthday today, Monday August 4th.
He has no public events scheduled today, but he did hold a weekend celebration on the golf course and at Camp David.
Among those joining the president were three friends from his childhood in Hawaii.
Since you probably won't have time to send him a personal birthday greeting today, we thought we'd share this impressive list of 50 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Barack Obama courtesy of the TelegraphUK.
The Top 12:
1. He collects Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics
2. He was known as "O'Bomber" at high school for his skill at basketball
3. His name means "one who is blessed" in Swahili
4. He actually won a Grammy in 2006 for the audio version of his memoir, Dreams From My Father
5. He has read every Harry Potter book
6. He owns a set of red boxing gloves autographed by Muhammad Ali
7. He worked in a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop as a teenager and now can't stand ice cream
8. His beverage of choice is black forest berry iced tea
9. He kept a pet ape called Tata while in Indonesia
10. He can bench press an impressive 200lbs
11. His favorite book is Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
12. He lists two top film favorites: Casablanca and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
See the full list of the 50 Things You Didn't Know About President Barack Obama Here.