Listen Live on  
 

Newsradio WOOD 1300 and 106.9 FM

Grand Rapids News, Weather and Traffic
 
 

Grease Fire Puts Tenants out in the Cold

 
Grease Fire Puts Tenants out in the Cold
Posted November 27th, 2013 @ 4:26am

A grease fire in one tenant's kitchen put several York Creek Apartment tenants out of their homes overnight.

Sheriff's deputies say they requisitioned a city bus to shelter the people out of the cold wind while the fire department dealt with the flames from the 8:30 fire.

It took about an hour.

Recommended Stories

*